Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tiny Pillow box


Good morning all,

Sonja here;)
Today it`s my turn to share something with you.
I made a Tiny Pillow box ,a while back I got one from a sweet and dear friend  Sandra and that's where I got the pattern  from, so I thought we could share it now.
I made the Pillow box from some kraft papers ...Looove Kraft ;0)

It`s not so many work, I just embellished the box with some left over papers,flowers from my stash and of course
the Leaves from Whiff of Joy ( I LOVE THEM ) also used some crackle paint on the leaves.. and a lovely  cute stamp from Henry.
It`s a sweet give away...you can fill it with a memorie,ore buttons,flowers..your choice,)


I will attache the PDF below ,just click on it and Safe.
I would love to see what you make with it ,)

O yes I`m crocheting big roses for my house;)






CLICK HERE  for the File

Thanks for visiting the World of Ideas blog
Have a wonderful day!

(\(\
( -.- ) xox Sonja
0_(")(")♥♥

3 comments :

  1. What a lovely pillowbox but I adore your chrochet roses,awsome!!greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a cute box. Thank you for sharing. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. miniature very cute box!!!Thank you .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...