Thursday, December 12, 2013

Winner of Day # 6 of our 16 Days of Christmas Stockings

Helly everyone and happy thursday!
It's time to announce the winner of day # 6 of our 16 Days of Christmas Stockings. But before I will let you know who will recieve the Nikolaus & Krampus image I want to thank all of you for your lovely comments!

So, here we go - the lucky winner of this cute stamp is


Congrats to you! Please email me at kruemel2812@freenet.de with your details and address to claim your prize.

Don't forget to check back a little later to see another new and georgeous stocking idea!

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel

1 comment :

  1. I'm a very happy girl, thank sooooo much!!
    Simply LOVE the image and we do celebrate Sinterklaas in Holland too so I'll use it with pleasure next year!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...