Saturday, January 11, 2014

Scrap your stash




Good morning all,

As you might have noticed,
some things are changed on our Whiff of Joy Inspiration Blog.
We have new  "quotes" for every day of the week and today it's 
Saturday and time to scrap your stash!

And you know, it was not so easy for me as I thought it would be ;-)
I have so many left over scraps, all gathered in a box, but I hardy use them. 

Here is a picture of my stash, as you can see only the cardstock is not used.


And here is the picture of my stash, that I used for this card.
As you can see is only the cardstock new!

This year I am on the Digi team, so I mainly use digital stamps on my projects.
Here you can take a closer look on that cute digital image that is called Freezing friends



I have also used some die-lights on my card,
on the picture below you can see the one of the button die lights set
and I also used the snowflakes trio.


Enjoy your weekend,

hugs Jeanet

3 comments :

  1. You´ve done an awesome job on this , and your card is awesome and so beautiful. You really used your stash very well, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a very wonderfull creation..love you fantastic card, the colourcombo is pferfect and you used a very ncie image..love it!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation Jeanet! LOVE the colors you used, and the image is so very adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...