Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tag You're It



Welcome to “Tag You’re it”. Each tuesday, one of the Whiff of Joy Design Team members will choose the work of one of you as template for her own craft project.  
Where we find your projects? Via our facebook page / grouppinterest, instagram or amongst the entries of our challenge. If you are sharing a WoJ project through social medias tag us with @whiffofjoy and we will find it :) 

So today I decided to share this lovely creation by Kuni


I love her fall colors, the doily, and the birthday sentiment. 


So I decided to create a fall like card. I didn't have any green so I used gold (kind of like beer).
I also added some jute string and a button! I used a Fall sentiment and had fun putting this quick card together. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...