Saturday, November 8, 2014

Scrap Your Stash with Susan




Good morning!!  And Happy Saturday! Yay!! It's the Weekend again! I love the weekend! It should be much longer though!

Today I'm sharing a Whiff of Joy project with you using a non Christmas image, but I made it a Christmas Card. This is little Thinking of You Maya from the Whiff of Joy Shop. So, she is writing a letter to Santa :)  I thought it worked! 

I colored her with my Copic Markers. I did a little bit of decoupage... the kitties head, her head and arms and the envelope. These papers are all papers from last years Christmas creations. I am trying to use up all of my Christmas papers instead of buying new... which I thoroughly enjoy doing LOL  So, with last years Christmas papers I have cut the stamp shape for the card, the stamp shape top with the santa paper, the red paper I distressed the edges. Everything is really old that I've used for this card. The dew drops are the newest item and I think they are at least 6 months old in my stash. The flowers, the gems, the twine... Yep.. they are all WAY OLD!!  And the soda can top is recycled. I covered it with gold UTEE. And for the sentiment... I have tens of thousands of fonts! Crazy I know.. but I have just about anything you would ever want... so I created Dear Santa in a child like font and printed that out. Thank you so much for taking the time to look!! 










Copic Markers Used:
  • Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
  • Hair: E21, E97, E99, E39, E59
  • Cat: W00, W1, W3, W5, W7
  • Pants: B93, B95, B97
  • Stamp on Envelope: B24, B26
  • Paper and Socks: E40, E41
  • Pens: C3, C5, C9
  • Shirt and Hair Tie: RV05, RV17, RV19
  • Tongue: R20, R22

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...