Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Eat Cake

LisaWest

Hello everyone!

It’s Lisa here and it’s time for another Tag You're It Tuesday. If you are new to the blog this means one of the Design Team selects a customers project to use as inspiration to create a new project.  Remember to share your creations on Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, etc) as that is where we look to find our inspiration.

This week I got my inspiration from Annett aka Kuni, who has so many fabulous Whiff of Joy creations on her blog, but in particular this card:

To visit Kuni’s blog and see more details about the card click here.

Here is my creation:

Eat Cake (1)

From Kuni’s card I have loosely used the layout but have taken my main inspiration from the Kraft Card and Spotty Background paper. Instead of making a shaped card I have used the negative of a shaped die and used it as a frame on my card.

I’ve used the adorable Henry Mouse ‘Eat Cake’ image. Here is a close up:

Eat Cake (4)

Also my apologies for the picture quality, my little girl has managed to break the camera card slot on my computer so I had to use my phone as a back up camera and although the camera is as good I think I wobble it when I hold it!

Lastly a big thank you to Kuni for letting me take inspiration from her fabulous card.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

Whiff of Joy Supplies:

1459_0



1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...